ZetaBoards topic fetcherGPL3
This program logs into an account on any ZetaBoards forum and checks for new posts. Features:
- Save multiple configurations for quick use later.
- For viewing the results, open the topics in a browser of your choice or save them to a file (as HTML).
- Define subforums and topics to ignore on a per-configuration basis.
- Includes both command-line and graphical interfaces.
- Run as an icon in the notification area, running one, some or all configurations periodically.
- Appear offline at forums that allow it.
- Replace the default set of status icons with custom icons.
- Source (1.8.4, 82.7KiB)
- Windows binary (1.8.4, 9.7MiB)
- Arch Linux package (AUR) (1.8.4-2, 598B + 82.7KiB)
Older versions can be found at SourceForge.